So here is an update on my sweet Andrew:
- Andrew is a very sweet, but very stubborn little boy. He knows what he wants, and that’s exactly what he wants. He is very independent. It’s such a great quality to have!
- Weight: It's been too long - I'll update this when I have access to his info at home
- Height: See above.
- Andrew is really good about playing by himself if he needs to. It’s the beauty of the second-born I guess.
- He enjoys reading books and coloring books….and the floor, and tables, and anything that should not be colored.
- Andrew LOVES music! He dances, sings, and plays instruments. He has started to randomly sing his ABC’s around the house. He will sing along to silly songs in the car, and when he hears a guitar in a song, he will pretend to play one.
- He is finally interested in Potty Training. We have not had any action in the toilet, but he enjoys sitting on the potty (at appropriate times). I’m ready for him to get it so that we can move these diapers out of here! :)
- UPDATE: July 29, 2011: Andrew could not care less about actually using the potty. I am convinced he will grow out of diapers and pull ups before he actually uses it. Even when we put him in underwear, he does not complain when he has accidents. AMAZING! I was sure he would take to it immediately because he is so independent. I was WAY off on that prediction. Also - I think the kid is left handed. yay!
Riding his Rocket Ship! He loves this thing! Does he look like someone else to anyone?!
Jacob's face says it all here for how he felt all.day.long. Is it bad that I giggle at it?!
MMMM! Birthday Cupcake!
This picture says it all for how much Andrew enjoyed his day! He's on his rocket ship, coloring in his new coloring book (which has markers that will only put color in the coloring book), and holding his new Woody doll!