Jacob has started to do a few new tricks! It's so hard to keep up with them all when he's learning so fast!!
- Saturday night he started to say "Bye bye." We were out to eat, and he practiced about halfway home.
- He will point to my belly and say "baby." Then he usually gives the baby a kiss. The other night, he began to look for my belly button when I asked him if he could say hi to the baby. Of course, my belly button is huge right now. He was playfully hitting my belly button, and I said "boing," so then he started to say "boing."
- Elephant - When we ask him what an elephant says, he raises his arm above his head and squeals.
- Dinosaur - When we ask him what a dinosaur says, he roars (exactly like he does his lion).
- Cat - When we ask him what the cat says, he meows really weird. He starts off very low and slowly raises his voice to a squeal. We've been trying to get it on video.
- Frog - For this, he will bend down and pop back up and make a growling noise (for ribbit).
- Shark - This is my favorite! I think I mentioned in a previous blog that we sing the Jaws theme for a shark. So now Jacob will put his shark puppet on his hand and say "na na.....na na.....na na." It's funny because he's not singing it like we do; he just says it and walks towards you with the shark puppet on his hand before he attacks. We've attempted to video this twice, but have failed....miserably.
- Jacob likes for me to tell him he is stinky anytime I change his diaper. He gets upset if I am unable to wave my hand in front of my nose and say "stinky" throughout the entire diaper change. I think he learned this at daycare.
- And I think Jacob is starting the terrible twos. He has been in such a crummy mood the last few nights. He whines a lot and does not follow directions as well. I'm sure the worst is to come; I'm glad I'm already expecting another child.
- New Baby Note: We are supposed to find out the sex of the baby on December 1!!!!! I'm thinking more and more that it might be a boy. I've felt better about myself the last couple of days which makes me feel better entirely. I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them scanned!!
Post a Comment